Re: [RadiusNT] Help with Bay Networks RAC 8000

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:12:16 -0800

Please don't send the same message to all three lists. Its considered
spam (regardless of content) at that point. Sending this to just the
RadiusNT list is all that is needed.

Timothy Farmer wrote:

> I am having trouble getting the On-line feature to work in Emerald with a
> Bay Networks RAC8000. When I run radius in debug mode I see the following:

> It appears that the RAC8000 is sending the NAS-port = 12. However, I do not
> see the call online. Nor does it appear in the users log file. I called Bay
> to ask them what the port values where and they said on async they use 1-48
> and on sync 1-64.
>
> Any clues?

That is ONLY the authentication request. Did the RAC send the
accounting
start request after that? Is it possible that you do not have
acocunting
enabled? For the Calls Online to work, RadiusNT must receive the
accounting request from the NAS. The authentication request is not used
for the Calls Online.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html