Re: [RadiusNT] Schedule task execution

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:39:22 -0500

Thanks... I updated my address book accordingly.

I have it working perfectly if I run the command in iSQL (logged in as sa).
When the TSQL command runs the scheduled command is when it has issues. I
have sa mapped in sysremotelogins to sa for the server running the remote
stored procedure. The problem is that I don't know what the login the
scheduler uses to run the commands...

Thanks!

--bl

At 10:25 AM 3/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Please check the Email address you are sending messages to. You are
>sending to Emerlad.iea.com, which doesn't exist anymore.
>
>Brian Lube wrote:
>>
>> When running a command through the Task Manager/SQLExec what is the login
>> that it will attempt to use for the connection to a remote SQL server on a
>> command such as this?
>
>For network connections to another machine, it uses whomever the
>service logs in as. You also need to define remote server connections
>between the two machines for the actual SQL login.
>
>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal, please
>see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Brian Lube
System Administrator
MPInet