Re: [RadiusNT] Using RadiusNT with MegaPOP

Chuck Scott ( chuck@ioli.net )
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:52:37 -0800

Are you trying to assign your own IP to your users or a MegaPOP IP? I have
it working using their IP's. I was under the assumption that's how they
did it for everyone. Am I wrong?

At 11:56 AM 3/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
> Well that depends what you mean by "working". We have it authenticating
>users now.. but we still cannot assign a framed-address. There is nothing
>we can do about it because the problem is on Megapop's end. They are
>working on getting the new version of merit now.
>
>-Joe
>At 07:37 AM 3/8/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>>So what should I do to get it working? Surely someone out there has it
>>working with RadiusNT.
>>
>>Kelly

Chuck Scott
Director - Technical Operations
chuck@ioli.net
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
"America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
www.integrityonline.com
800.585.6603