Re: [RadiusNT] just upgraded to USR HiperARC - ODBC Error:23000:-1605

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 10:48:55 -0800

Sean Herr wrote:

> I also included the records in the calls table with the same Session ID,
> pretty strange. Is this possible a USR issue?

This seems tbe be getting a progressively worse problem with USR. They
send duplicate accounting records after a reboot. The best way to work
around the prolem, is to add the username and nasport in the key.

> SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
> (CallDate,UserName,NASIdentifier,AcctStatusType,AcctSessionId,AcctDelayTime,
> NASPortType,NASPort,CallerId,FramedAddress,AcctSessionTime,AcctInputOctets,A
> cctOutputOctets) VALUES
> (Now(),'jusgrr8','206.185.xx.xx',2,'18468182',0,0,2819,'','206.185.xx.xx',69
> ,411,304)
>
> ODBC Error:23000:-1605:
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The changes you requested to
> the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in
> the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or
> fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index
> to permit duplicate entries and try again.

This just basically means the Acounting Record is already in the
database.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html