Re: [RadiusNT] just upgraded to USR HiperARC - ODBC Error:23000:-1605

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 13:07:51 -0800

Sean Herr wrote:

> I am getting these errors now in debug. It will not insert into the calls
> table even after I cleared it. Any ideas? I even tried
>
> Update Calls
> Set AcctSessionID = '99' + AcctSessionID
>
> But no luck, I am using Access and am in the process of going to SQL.
>
> ODBC Error:23000:-1605:
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The changes you requested to
> the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in
> the index , primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or
> fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index
> to permit duplicate entries and try again.

Please include the SQL Statement above the error that is causing the
error. By just including the error, we have no idea whether this is
the calls table, Radlogs, or what is actually happening. :(

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html