RE: [RadiusNT] Radius Merit

Bob Hardian ( (no email) )
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:57:54 +0700

I am looking for how to do it on Radius Merit.
My friend said that he can forward the authentication request to
my radiusNT but he doesn't know how to configure his radius Merit
(commercial version) so it can forward its accounting log as well.

Thank you,

-Bob Hardian

For more information about this list, including removal, please
see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html