[RadiusNT] Re: [NTISP] Radius Merit

Bob Hardian ( hardian@cabi.net.id )
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:06:56 +0700 (JAVT)

My friend said that he can forward the authentication request to
my radiusNT but he doesn't know how to configure his radius Merit
(commercial version) so it can forward its accounting log as well.

-bob hardian

> The free version can't as far as I know (I used to work for a university
> here in Michigan..) The Commercial version of Radius NT you configure the
> las.conf file for everything you want to send and all attributes you wish
> to pass.
> --Matt
>
> On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Bob Hardian wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Anyone here know how to configure radius Merit (AAA Server)
> > so it can forward its accounting log to radiusNT?
> >
> > thank you,
> >
> > -bob hardian
> >
> > For more information about this list, including removal,
> > see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

For more information about this list, including removal, please
see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html