Re: [RadiusNT] Unable to get 2.5_160 to work

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:58:57 -0800

Juergen Weiss wrote:

> After downloading the patch I still had problems. Seems there is a typo in
> the sql-statements:
>
> Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses
>
> Select DISTINCT Company, LiscenseID From Liscenses
>
> I changed the table name from Licenses to Liscenses and now it works. But
> why can I see these two statements?

RadiusNT will look to see if either the Licenses or Liscenses table
exists. ONE of the two MUST exist, regardless if it it empty or not.
I just tried an MS Access database first with a Liscenses table
and secondly with a Licenses table, and it worked with either one.

The ID field MUST match name spelling of the table name, as
seen in the display. Therefore if you had a Licenses tables
with a LiscenseID field, that combination would not work. Did
you rename the field as well when you renamed the table?

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html