Re: [RadiusNT] Problems with assigning start and stop

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:55:29 -0800

"Geoffrey L. Scully" wrote:

> Ok, so if radlogin does not like it does this mean it does not work then.

Radlogin liked all of the requests. Radlogin just doesn't have enough
smarts to understand all of the VSA stuff, especially some of the
more wierd USR ones that are not the recommended style. RadiusNT
understands them fine. We will update RadLogin in a future release
to know how to handle the USR VSAs. As long as your get a Good
response back, i wouldn't worry about it.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html