Re: [RadiusNT] AS5248 Data Rate

Bob Dozier ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:34:17 -0600

So, am I able to collect those rates with RadiusNT by adding some entries
to the dictionary file? If so, what is the entry? Or am I just out of
luck on this one.

Thanks for your help!

....Bob

>.------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
>| Message 4 |
>'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
>Subject: [RadiusNT] AS5248 Data Rate
>From: "Bob Dozier" <rwdozier@apex2000.net>
>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:36:46 -0600
>
>Hello all!
>
>We are evaluating a Cisco AS 5248 and it doesn't seem to be
>collecting the Data/Xmit Rates in the detail file as the Ascend
>Maxen do. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...Bob

>Bob Dozier rwdozier@apex2000.net
>Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporation Phone: (915) 570-1676
>

>.------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
>| Message 5 |
>'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
>Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] AS5248 Data Rate
>From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:40:38 -0800
>
>Bob Dozier wrote:
>>
>> We are evaluating a Cisco AS 5248 and it doesn't seem to be
>> collecting the Data/Xmit Rates in the detail file as the Ascend
>> Maxen do. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...Bob
>
>Those are vendor proprietary attributes and I would hope that Cisco
>wouldn't use them (they should be banished). The correct attribute
>to use is the Connect-Info attribute like a Livingston PM3 uses
>(which is a standard attribute).
>

>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com

For more information about this list, including removal, please
see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html