Re: [RadiusNT] Server Ports table not populating correctly

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:08:22 -0800

Mark Colasante wrote:

> I guess it would populate the call info in the ServerPorts table if you
> numbered your ports starting with 257 as the port number and then going
> up by one digit for the first 24 ports. Then, you would have to make
> the 25th port number 513 or something and then go up by one digit for
> the next 24 modems, etc, etc. So your advice to count the reported port
> numbers was also correct because it shows what your nas is sending to
> the db as a port number and lends insight into the problem.

I'm looking into adding a HyperArc/4 and HyperArc/24 option in Emerald.
Thos shold number the ports correctly for the two different densities.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html