RE: [RadiusNT] Radius 2.5.124 Flipping out

Chuck Scott ( chuck@ioli.net )
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 12:49:21 -0800

I am having a similar problem, but on a new box. I install 2.5.124 and all
is fine. As SOON as I go to the control panel and start the service, the
CPU jumps to 100% and Dr. Watson is the culprit. No errors at all, just
this. Any ideas? I have installed this on 10+ machines and this is the
first time I have run acroos this.

Please HELP!!!

At 08:23 AM 2/5/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Is 2.5.157 the update your are releasing?
>
>Frank Nowling
>Netropolis Communications

Chuck Scott
Director - Technical Operations
chuck@integrityonline.com
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
"America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
www.integrityonline.com
800.585.6603