Re: [RadiusNT] Server Port Access Question.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:11:18 -0800

"Mauro J. Jaskelioff" wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to limit the hour of the day that a given AccountType can access,
> but i don't want to limit Port access (that AccountType can access from
> every NAS).
> Is there a way to tell RadiusNT to do this?
> Maybe leaving ServerId blank in the ServerAccess table? or maybe
> ServerID=ANY?

You could modify the RadCheckPort stored procedure to ignore the Server,
like below. This would assume that you set the ServerPort Access for
one
terminal server and base on that.

CREATE PROCEDURE RadCheckPort @nasid varchar(16), @nasport integer, @at
varchar(15) AS
Select MaxSessionLength, StartTime, StopTime, CurrTime = (DatePart(Hour,
GetDate()) * 60) + DatePart(Minute, GetDate())