Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Setup ODBC...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:34:35 -0800

Robert Hipp wrote:

> >An accounting packet will be code=4. For Calls online to work right,
> >you must be receiving accounting packets and have all the ports
> >correctly defined in you ServerPorts table.
>
> Yes I've verified all the ports. Now the strange thing, I was testing on a
> PM2, I threw the dice and switched one of our production PM3s over to the
> new server and it worked. Calls are being logged in the Calls table and
> the ServerPorts table is being modified. I'm now running lve with it on
> all our PM3s. Perhaps its an issue with PM2? no CallerID field?

You might make sure the latest ComOS is on the PM2 and that you have
the accounting configured correctly (its not the same as the
authentication configuration).

You will not get CallerID on the PM2, as it doesn't have a way to
get the CallerID from the modem to the PM2.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html