Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency Control

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:05:12 -0800

Brandon Bryant wrote:

> I am trying to enable SNMP Concurrency Control for my two Ascends.
>
> >From the documentation, I gathered that I needed to create a field name,
> Community in the Servers table. I did this. Then I created another one,
> SNMPUser in ServerPorts. I ran the scripts that were in the manual,
> modifying the OID to what I found in my Ascend manual. Concurrency Control
> is checked in RadiusNT Admin. I added the stored procedure. And it's not
> working. It's still checking the Calls_Online table to see if a user is
> online instead of using SNMP. Did I miss something?

The scripts are for a Livingston. Ascend does have the one-to-one
port mapping for SNMP like Livingston does. The next interim of
RadiusNT will support concurrency control checking for Ascends.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html