Re: [RadiusNT] Proxy

Chuck Scott ( chuck@integrityonline.com )
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:37:27 -0800

I see. Are there any settings then that I need to put in the servers table
or any other table to strip off these prefixes or will it do it automatically?

At 12:09 AM 12/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Chuck Scott wrote:
>>
>> We currently own the Standard version of Radius, but want to use the proxy
>> feature. We don't want to proxy out, but receive auth from another server
>> running Merit. Is it possible for the standard version to strip off the
>> prefix, ie "ISP/" or do we need the enterprise. If we need to enterprise
>> that's fine I have a copy of that also but need to know how I set that up.
>
>In 2.5.124, the trimname option only stripped off a preceeding domain,
>if
>the seperator was a backslash. We have changed this to include a
>forward
>slash and a percent (we'll eventually make the list configurable). This
>is not an enterprise feature, as its a part of the normal trimname
>option.
>Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on the next build.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal, please
>see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Chuck Scott
Director - Technical Operations
chuck@integrityonline.com
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
"America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
www.integrityonline.com
800.585.6603