Re: [RadiusNT] Help with Radius NT and CISCO routers

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:46:40 -0800

Hi Rob,

Are you running RadiusNT in debug mode? (-X15) If so, do you see requests
coming in from the Cisco boxes? This will tell you if the boxes have the right
IP address for the radius server. If you see requests coming through, is the
password of the user garbled or in plain text? Garbled usually means the
radius secret isn't set correctly in either RadiusNT or in the Cisco.

--Ben