Re: [RadiusNT] SQL DELETE STATEMENT

Denny Figuerres ( dennyf@inreach.com )
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:58:19 -0800 (PST)

or if you want to drop all the records and *not* have to deal with your
transaction log filling up. Which it might if you have a big table.
you can use: truncate table

this will drop all rows with no logging. use with caution!
if the operation would violate a relation it will fail with a warnning.
As far as I recall you can use this on the calls table.

Denny Figuerres
InReach Internet
MIS Manager

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Ioannis Chazakis wrote:

> the sql command format for deleting all the records in a table is
>
> delete from tablename

For more information about this list, including removal, please
see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html