Re: [RadiusNT] Concurrency Problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:56:47 -0800

Mark Oven wrote:

> I'm using RadiusNT v2.5 and I've set the concurrency control.But when the
> users dial they can logon but an error comes out. I've seen the error in debug
> mode and also in calls table and I think Radius looks to the database 2 times
> and gives an dublicate logins massage. But the user can logon. I've also tried
> to logon second time using one of the users pass to see if concurrency working
> Radius works fine and don't let me to logon. I'am using different accounting
> DSN also. Is this normal or is there any ideas how I could fix it?

What is the -x15 debug of the authentication? You will have problems
using
a different accounting DSN, unless you tie the two databases together
(like with a view or stored procedure).

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html