Re: [RadiusNT] disconnected

Rita Ruggeri ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:13:39 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BE28DC.C0787AF0

I' m using Ascend Max 4030, but the time-out seems correct
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Presley <jpresley@iea-software.com>
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 1998 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] disconnected
=20
RadiusNT isn't doing the disconnecting. You must have a NAS (Network =
Access Server) timeout set. What brand of NAS are you running? Ascend, =
Livingston, Cisco?
=20
On 15 Dec 98, at 12:01, Rita Ruggeri wrote concerning:=20
[RadiusNT] disconnected
=20
Is there a reason why all users are disconnected after 4 minutes =
nearly?
In the ODBC setting where can I change this?
=0E
Rita
=20
Jeff Presley - IEA Software www.iea-software.com=20
- Billing and Internet solutions today --
509/444 BILL ext 13, 509/624-9903 (fax)

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BE28DC.C0787AF0

I' m using Ascend Max 4030, but the =time-out=20seems correct
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Jeff Presley <jpresley@iea-software.com&g=t;
To:=20 radiusnt@iea-software.com=20 <radiusnt@iea-software.com&g=t;
Date:=20 Tuesday, December 15, 1998 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: =[RadiusNT]=20 disconnected

RadiusNT isn't doing the =disconnecting. You=20 must have a NAS (Network Access Server) timeout set. What brand of =NAS are=20 you running? Ascend, Livingston, Cisco?

On 15 Dec 98, at =12:01, Rita=20 Ruggeri wrote concerning:
[RadiusNT] =disconnected

Is=20 there a reason why all users are disconnected after 4 minutes =nearly?