Re: [RadiusNT] GRIC / IPASS Roaming?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:40:16 -0800

Ted Olson wrote:

> Just FYI (Dale), after upgrading our iPass security cert in November
> (following their instructions), our iPass users stopped authenticating via
> Radius. iPass tech support told us they had some problems with "Emerald
> Radius" and suggested that we auth roamers separately via the NT user
> database. That's what we did, only downside is that we now have to ask for
> advance notice when someone wants to use iPass so we can enter them in NT
> users.

This sounds like a bug or problem with iPass. I would like to see
the -x15 debug of the user authentication that is failing, though.
We have seen this type of issue before and it was from a vendor
NOT being RFC compliant and blaming that on us. :(

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html