Re: [RadiusNT] Problems

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:33:38 -0800

Darren Bacon wrote:

> >I would recommend that when someone posts a question, take it for what it
> >is. They don't know either, so they are asking. Let Dale answer the
>
> Huh? Dale did answer the question with this:

> I asked for clarification. I am (was) within days of asking the same
> question due to the lousy documentation included with the software.

Lousy? Feel free to comment on areas that *YOU* would like to see
expanded. Unless *YOU* suggest areas of improvement, we don't
specifically
know what areas are "lousy". The latest RadiusNT 2.5 docs are fairly
in depth and answers 90% of the questions most people ask.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html