Undeliverable: RE: CallsOnline

System Administrator ( postmaster@orca.net )
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:47:03 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDFD55.7C219CC0

------_=_NextPart_001_01BDFD55.7C219CC0

Your message

To: Dale E. Reed Jr.
Subject: RE: CallsOnline
Sent: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:38:37 -0500

madams@orca.net on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:46:49 -0500
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:Orca Technologies Inc.:OTEXS1:OTBDC1 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
Recipient

From: ronnie@itexas.net
To: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
<emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:38:37 -0500

------_=_NextPart_003_01BDFD55.7C219CC0

Ok.. the script worked that time......

However, now it appears that the script just ignores the type 3 record...

sp.CallDate IS NULL) AND
i.AcctStatusType <= 2

because it is less than 2

Here is the problem.... Cisco does not send the IP in their start record..
because the say it is not in the RFC, so they are going to send it... They
now have the IP in the update newinfo record.. and I see it in radius debug
with no problem.. However the Update Newinfo type is type 3.. I have been
waiting on the ability to have IPs on my Calls Online Screen since last
January!!!! and now I have the Cisco solution.. but it appears that from the
one message you sent when I asked about type 3 that I don't have a
Emerald/RadiusNt solution!!!

Is that a fair statement or have I misread your response.

Thanks,

Ronnie

------_=_NextPart_003_01BDFD55.7C219CC0

RE: CallsOnline