Re: Computone AcctSessionID and Time Server

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:54:39 -0800

Larry List wrote:

> If memory is correct all you need is a time server running on your primary
> radius server and the computone will find it. I will doublecheck that once
> I get to office but I believe it is that simple.
>
> It always amazed me that tech supt did not know about this.

AFAIK, you can set the IP of the time server to anything you want
in a Computone. Just make sure if you are running in ODBC mode
that you change the size of the AcctSessionID field, since it will
be larger when you enable the time server support.