Re: [Emerald] EMERAUTH SetUp

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:58:30 -0500

Your reply came just in time Dale, as I was wondering what log
file to put in the EmerAuth Administration page.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> > "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Hello:
> >
> > I must be missing something again...But where in the EmerAuth
docs
> > does it tell one how to setup/start/install the emerauth.dll.
Need to
> > get iMail working with Emerald. Does one manually make
registry
> > entries? Anyone done this with iMail? Please and thank
you...for any
> > kindnesses shown.
>
> Grab this file:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/External/beta/EmerAuth3_full.e
xe