Re: [Emerald] Can't save "calculate past two decimals".

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 09:03:46 -0500

The value is already set to 1. I think it may be just a glitch in the
Emerald Admin GUI that doesn't display the check.
Since the value is already set to 1, is there an easy way to test and make
sure Emerald is calculating past 2 decimals?
thanks,
Eric