Re: [Emerald] Major Bug with Static Costs and Taxes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 23:43:31 -0800

> Rudy Komsic wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> using Emerald 2.5.278, when you set up a static cost for a service, I
> have noticed that Emerald client does NOT calculate taxes on static
> costs. This is a major no no in invoicing. Please fix this problem.
> When a taxable field is set, it is set for all, Static and built in.

Could you give us some configuration information about the account? My
tests of 278 show that static costs ARE getting the correct tax applied
them. Do you have a tax for the service type, and the taxable flag set?
I setup a $10 taxabale MBR/service with an 8.1% tax, and the total
invoice
was 10.81.