RE: [Emerald] URGENT: Authenticating but not recording call information

Franco Nogarin ( (no email) )
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:28:33 -0600

I tried several things including:
deleteing all 1998 records from the call table
restarting all radius servers, clients and databases
and seems to be functioning normally again.
(Had tried reboots before but to no avail)

From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Franco Nogarin
Sent: October 25, 1999 11:13 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] URGENT: Authenticating but not recording call
information

I have no idea what has happened but on 7pm on October 21, my Emerlad calls
table stopped getting call records. My emerald is working fine (So it seems)
and my radius and my portmaster are all functioning normally but I dont see
any call records after the 21st when I do a (Select * from calls) and my
time online is not working, I suspect there is a problem with my call
trigger and my calls online view.

is there a check script I can run to see if it is ok?

I am running:

Emerald 2.5.278
Radius NT 2.5.162

on NT 4 sp5 and SQL 6.5