Re: [Emerald] credit card batching

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:59:38 -0700

Christian Lawrence wrote:

> Can anyone briefly outline the credit card batching process. The book makes it
> seem simple but I'm sure that there are tricks out there that would help. We
> will be using IC verify also.
> thanks

Hmmmm....

1) Configure your CC system in the admin, including the in/out files.

2) Create your Credit Card Invoices.

3) Click Batch out, and Emerald will create/write the external
transactions to the specified file.

4) Process the file in IC Verify. (Specific to IC Verify: select the
process offline transactions option, do NOT import the batch into
IC Verify using the import method. The process offline transactions
option will read the file Emerald created, process them, and then
create a results file.) Make sure you results file has the name as
specified in the admin for the CC out/Emerald In file.

5) Click the Batch In button to read/process the CC results.