Re: [Emerald] calls table

David Edwards ( Gecker@Oakweb.com )
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:30:10 -0700

At 09:54 AM 10/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Emerald wrote:
> >
> > In the calls table, how are the records marked once the call consolidation
> > has counted them? I notice it doesn't count them twice but I'm not clear on
> > what tells the program it's been counted already.
>
>For 2.5 and later, if status is not NULL, then they have been
>processed.

So if I have a bunch of records in the Calls table where status is not
NULL. But these records had account_id NULL before I ran a consolidation
because of a snafu in my schedule procedures. Now correct me if I'm wrong,
but it sounds like I could go into the Calls table and set status equal to
NULL where account_id is NULL, rerun the update_account_id stored
procedure, then rerun consolidation to put those missed calls into the Call
History?

Thanks, David