Re: [Emerald] Re: download charges

marcus@redcentre.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:19:29 +1000

Dale,

the basic idea is that we have an account that offers unlimitted hours but
restricted download. "Download" is defined as any data that is transfered
from our service to the clients PC. We need to measure this data each month
and generate an "excess" charge based on download that is in excess
of a stated byte count (say 100Mbytes).

Marcus

> marcus@redcentre.com wrote:
> >
> > Basic IP traffic - we use Ascend.
>
> Ascend routers or dialup gear? I'm still trying to figure out if
> you mean about a user, about an IP address (like for a web site), etc.

> > > Do you mean basic IP, website (logs), ftp or? Do you have a Cisco
> > > routed capable of Netflow?
>

> --
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

Unix Systems Administrator