Re: [Emerald] Auto Batch

Glen Harvy ( glen@aquarius.com.au )
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:48:50 +1000

At 11:18 15/10/99 -0700, you wrote:

Further to my previous email, all the invoices being regenerated are for
ALL my customers with an PaidThru date beyond 14th November 1999.

I'm trying to find something else in common and will keep you informed.

>Glen Harvy wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The far majority of my customers are on a monthly billing cycle that
>> commences on the 15th of the month.
>>
>> Today being the 15th, I ran Calls Update in Emerald Administration and then
>> Pre-Invoice Summary as well as Create Charges in Emerald. I then ran Auto
>> Batch and some invoices were created. Unfortunately I can't readily tell
>> which invoices fell into the Auto Batch criteria.
>>
>> Clearly, there were many more invoices that needed creation so I then ran
>> the Manual version of the Invoice, Renewal and Credit Card Invoice creation
>> using the invoice date of 15/10/99.
>>
>> The manual run duplicated the Auto Run Invoices!
>
>How so? You should not do a manual "invoice" run under normal
>circustances (just Renewal/credit card). I'm guessing the "invoice"
>manual run picked up charges/etc (not recurring) which looks like
>dup invoices. Emerald should not create duplicate invoices in the
>system, no matter how many different ways you run billing.
>
>What are the start/stop dates on the dup invoices?
>

>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet needs
voice(02)9977-3788 fax(02)9977-3844
http://www.aquarius.com.au mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au