Re: [Emerald] Auto Batch

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:18:42 -0700

Glen Harvy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The far majority of my customers are on a monthly billing cycle that
> commences on the 15th of the month.
>
> Today being the 15th, I ran Calls Update in Emerald Administration and then
> Pre-Invoice Summary as well as Create Charges in Emerald. I then ran Auto
> Batch and some invoices were created. Unfortunately I can't readily tell
> which invoices fell into the Auto Batch criteria.
>
> Clearly, there were many more invoices that needed creation so I then ran
> the Manual version of the Invoice, Renewal and Credit Card Invoice creation
> using the invoice date of 15/10/99.
>
> The manual run duplicated the Auto Run Invoices!

How so? You should not do a manual "invoice" run under normal
circustances (just Renewal/credit card). I'm guessing the "invoice"
manual run picked up charges/etc (not recurring) which looks like
dup invoices. Emerald should not create duplicate invoices in the
system, no matter how many different ways you run billing.

What are the start/stop dates on the dup invoices?