Re: [Emerald] Emerald SQL and Negative Balances...

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:39:19 -0400

Dale,
None of our rates are beyond 2 decimals (eg. PPP = $20.00, etc.) The only
thing that counts a percentage is the annual pay period, which is set to
17% because we couldn't get Emerald to read 16.67% discount. I must have
missed something, what could be causing the balance of ($0.01) to show up
for our customers?
I will check into the newer version of Emerald, but if all that gets me is
the ability for Emerald to calculate past 2 decimals, then maybe that wont
solve the problem.
Thanks for the help.
Eric Jensen