RE: [Emerald] newbie questions on emerald database

David V. Brenner ( (no email) )
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:55:56 -0700

Deleting the device in Enterprise Manager does not delete the .dat file
associated with the device. Poke around in your SQL directory structure and
look for a file with the same name (.dat extension) as the device you
created. Delete it and you're once again ready to create an SQL device of
the same name.

David V. Brenner -
International Services Network Corporation