Re: [Emerald] Automated Sign-up CDs.

Christian Lawrence ( claw@ddyne.com )
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:50:15 -0500

The web site should tell you everything that you need to know about it. The
user puts in the CD a wanted username and a credit card number, it then
interacts with the emerald DB and fills in the appropriate sections. No human
intervention is involved but I the time left field is kind of buggy, It puts a 0
and then counts down so I have to go in every time and delete that field.