Re: [Emerald] Invoice-shown expire date - Help

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 17:43:34 -0700

Matt Nelson wrote:

> A quick question. On the invoices I just printed out, the "please remit
> your payment before" date is "10/01/1999". This is of course impossible,
> and it also shows the account expires on 10/01/1999. It says for
> "continuing service through 11/01/99", which is correct. Now I bill out on
> the first and give people until the 15th to pay, (actually the 10th, but I
> don't have Emerald mark the accounts expired until the 15th). This is my
> first time printing out and using the Emerald invoice since I went to
> on-line use of Emerald a little over a month ago. Can anyone point me in
> the right direction to make Emerald show the dates as I have laid them
> out? Even a page in the book? I need to mail today, using the Emerald
> invoices if I can instead of Quickbooks, so I appreciate any and all help.

Emerald shows the expire date. The invoices do NOT take into
consideration the extends for accounting purposes. You could modify
the Invoice to take into consideration the extends if you want
it to display that way, though.