RE: [Emerald] Invoice printing

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:13:30 -0500

this is a bug with more than just .278..

I spent a total of 3 or 4 hours on the phone with tech support to be one of
the first people to document this bug many many months ago.

I've got .294 now... and it still doesn't work!

VERY FRUSTRATING!

When are you guys going to get this one fixed? It's extremely time consuming
to have to do them without the "Print" feature working correctly.

-Brad