Re: [Emerald] Crystal Reports / E-Mailed Invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:25:36 -0700

"David V. Brenner" wrote:

> > You need to use a font that is not porportionally spaced....
> >
> > and make sure you are using a font that is on the computer you
> > are emailing
> > the invoice to...
>
> Sadly, I am already doing both of these things. I'm using Courier New 10,
> sending the invoice to myself and reading it on the machine where it was
> created.

In the Crystal Report itself, you need to adjust it for the output,
NOT for the screen display. For example:

> Description Tax
> AmounNew Charges:
> ------------------------------------ -----
> ------
>
> dvb - PPP Dialup $0.0
> $0.00

> Amount Due:
> $0.00

Widen the invoicei sub report on the main design, and then go into that
sub report and change the sizes of the fields. You may have to move
then left right, and widen them (even if they look fine) to prevent the
truncation. I just finished up a CR7 one for 2.5, that I will put into
the /emerald/reports directory on our FTP site here in a few minutes.