Re: [Emerald] VerifyMailUser

David Routh ( drouth@davlin.net )
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:45:12 -0500

At 11:11 AM 9/29/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>David Routh wrote:
>>
>> Where exactly should the permissions for VerifyMailUser and ListMailUser be
>> set to allow MailSite to properly authenticate users from Emerald... and is
>> that the only two that need to be set?
>
>The have to be set in the Enterprise Manager. By default, the
>EmeraldApps
>group has permissions, so you just need to make sure whomever Mailsite
>connects as, is in the EmeraldApps group.

OK, that's where I have them.... I was just grasping at straws this morning
as we put MailSite fully online and some customers couldn't connect...

Damn if it didn't turn out to be the arp cache in our dial-up boxes that
bit me...

Live and learn... I really should thank Adam (with Rockliffe) for his help
this morning though, always good to have someone to trouble shoot with...

Thanks, David