Re: [Emerald] Date format update

Glen Harvy ( glen@aquarius.com.au )
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:11:12 +1000

At 11:11 PM 9/27/99 -0700, you wrote:

I think I may have mistaken the "Expiry date field incorrect" message for
"Renewal" time only accounts with being associated with this problem. Also,
I have been having other problems, probably to do with my configuring
various services, with this problem.

I will contact support.

>Glen Harvy wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dale,
>>
>> Any idea when you will be releasing a version of Emerald that includes the
>> fix for other than US Date Formats?
>
>There were only two date problems that I know of:
>
>1) Radlogs search date format
>
>2) Call History date entries
>
>Both of these have been resolved and you can get an update from
>support.
>
>Do you have anything else that you think is wrong?
>

>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet needs
voice(02)9977-3788 fax(02)9977-3844
http://www.aquarius.com.au mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au