Re: [Emerald] Emerald/RadiusNT

David Routh ( drouth@davlin.net )
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:34:11 -0500

At 03:09 PM 9/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
>David Routh wrote:
>>
>> We're getting ready to start authenticating with Emerrald/RadiusNT this
>> weekend and I noticed when I started Radius (-x15) it loads the text users
>> file....
>>
>> We're running in ODBC with Text backup... is that normal behavior?
>
>Yes. Text backup, means load the text file and use it as a backup to
>the Database.

Thanks...

When running radlogin to test the authentication I get a Reject... The
debug shows:

Decrypted Password: "really weird characters here"
Database Password: "the right password is here"

Obviously I've got something wrong here... can someone shead some light on
it...

Thanks for your time.
David