RE: [Emerald] whatsup config & monitoring radiusnt

Duane Schaub ( (no email) )
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:57:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BF069D.1F8F4B60

We tried and never did get satisfactory results. We just chron'd a task to
try starting it every 15 minutes. It has been running that way for two
years, so I don't even know if radiusnt the problem has been fixed.

Duane.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 10:49 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] whatsup config & monitoring radiusnt

Anyone know how to configure whatsup to monitor radiusNT?

Thanx Ken

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BF069D.1F8F4B60

We=20tried and never did get satisfactory results.  We just chron'd a =task to=20try starting it every 15 minutes.  It has been running that way for =two=20years, so I don't even know if radiusnt the problem has been=20fixed.

Duane.