Re: [Emerald] SQL Tasks HELP ASAP

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:35:28 -0400

Emerald UpdateCalls Accounts

I think we have quite a bit of memory allocated to SQL, and until=
yesterday, the task completed in about 11 minutes when it didn't fail.
This task fails every other day.
Yesterday the task completed in 1 hr and 12 minutes
Today it was not finished after 8 hours.

Or consolidation has also taken forever in the past 2 days.

I am baffled.

Thanks,
John