Re: [Emerald] SQL Tasks HELP ASAP

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:12:34 -0400

John, what's the script that the task is running?
You may be trying to process too much information at once and you don't have
enough memory allocated to SQL to allow it to run efficiently (at least
while running this script).

Josh

----- Original Message -----
From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 9:51 AM
Subject: [Emerald] SQL Tasks HELP ASAP

I need help with a scheduled task ASAP, some users are not getting logged
on.

After further review, I am looking at SQL Ent. Manager and the Emerald
Update Calls Account task is still running at 10AM when it started at
2:30AM.

This is the task that has been failing every other day.
When it does work, it normally takes about 11 minutes.
Yesterday, when it was successful, it took 1hr 12 minutes. That is way
longer than normal.

Today, well it started at 2:30 am and it is now 10 AM and still running.

I hope I won't hurt anything, but I would like to stop this task.

Any ideas ASAP?

Thanks,
John