Re: [Emerald] Radius and Ascend TNT

Network Operation Centre ( (no email) )
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:58:59 +0930

Hi,

This is why I think it needs updating, this is from the acct log file;

Received unknown attribute 195, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 196, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 255, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 197, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 198, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 190, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 191, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 192, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 193, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 120, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 121, vendor 529
Received unknown attribute 122, vendor 529

What call comes in and the tnt now tells radius about the user and the user
then gets the IP and what not but then the caller gets disconnected.

Don Barron

Network Operation Centre
World-Link Internet

Ph: (08) 8231 0999