RE: [Emerald] very weird problem

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:29:12 -0500

yes. we've seen something similar to this. i reported the exact key sequence
that caused this once to the support staff. i noticed that it only does it
if changes are made to the account, then someone tried to "invoice next
term" and then it would prompt to save the account, and if you said yes, and
then went ahead and invoiced the next term, a "phantom" record would be
created. I found that if you click "yes" to saving, but then click "no" to
invoicing and then actually go and Save the record and re-open it, it
wouldn't cause that problem.

However, I have seen cases of serviceless MBRs created by our tech staff
where they do nothing more than enter new users or change users'
information...

still a mystery... just thought i'd let you know you weren't alone.

The steps above though, do translate into giving you the error you
described.

Thanks,
Brad