[Emerald] Radius NT bug

Donn Lasher ( dlasher@bossig.com )
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:00:38 -0700

On that note, I think I found a bug with RadiusNT.

Symptoms:

1. Turn on logging, specify log file, path etc. Works fine.
2. turn logging OFF, stop/start, radNT keeps logging.
3. delete info from boxes in radNT config, save, stop/start, radNT keeps
logging.

I'm using the latest radiusNT off the IEA site, and version # doesn't seem
to matter. This is a serious problem since several of the radNT machines we
run are on 1g HD's.

Got a fix on the way?

Thanks
donn

as a side note, how does the automatic text backup work on the new RadiusNT?