Re: [Emerald] REALM

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:06:21 -0700

Rafael Gomez wrote:
> Is Emerald allowed to deal with REALM stuff?
> I want to redirect some authentication information to another radius server, so I need to configure RadiusNT (Emerald)

Realms are the same thing as domains. The modern way to handle
proxy is to use the format of user@domain. The earlier way proxy
was handled is by using something like realm%user or realm/user,
etc. RadiusNT can handle either combination, and the latest
one will even let you define the allowed list of pre and post
domain characters for ultimate flexibility.