Re: [Emerald] Limited useage accounts 40 hours per month

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:32:30 -0700

> Ken wrote:
>
> Would the following work? This is a 40 hour a month plan.
> Crate a schedualed task to run on the first of the month using tsql
> With the comand set to the following statement
>
> update subaccounts set timeleft=2400 where accounttype='Starter 40'
>
> And schedual it to run on the 1st of the month.

Sure. I posted a complete solution to this that worked over
multiple account types last month. You might want to look into
that one, as that is how it will be handled in the next release.

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/sql/at_timelimits.sql